|Location temperature measurement||
|Duration of temperature measurement||
Ordered today, delivery*
30 days cooling-off period **
In stock - ordered on workdays before 16:59, delivered tomorrow *
The Omron MC520 Gentle Temp is a fast, hygienic, infrared ear thermometer. This thermometer accurately determines body temperature within 1 second. In addition to measuring body temperature, this thermometer can also measure the temperature of objects and the ambient temperature. The 21 probe covers that are included ensure hygienic use of the thermometer.
- Measurement time of 1 second
- Location of measurement: ear cavity
- Also suitable for measuring surface temperatures and ambient temperature
- Hygienic protective caps
- 9 memory spaces
- 21 probe covers included
- Reliable & accurate assortment
- For patient & doctor
- Customers rate us with a 9.4
- More than 50.000 satisfied customers
- No need to create an account
- Extensive customer service Mon. to Fri. from 9:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Also order by phone on 0182 - 23 93 93
- Orders placed before 16:59 on working days delivered tomorrow
- Free shipping from 50 euros, otherwise 4,95
- Choose your delivery date yourself, also on Saturday
- Need today? Pick up possible
- 30 days cooling-off period. Return without giving a reason
- Pay as you want: in advance or afterwards
- Safe shopping and paying with Thuiswinkelwaarborg
Everything at a glance
The Omron MC520 Gentle Temp ear thermometer already works after a measuring time of just 1 second. The thermometer not only measures body temperature, but can also record the surface temperature of objects and the ambient temperature.
The infrared energy emitted by the middle ear and surrounding tissue is measured, collected by suitable lenses and converted into temperature values. The results are shown on the backlit display with an accuracy of one decimal.
Due to the convenience of 9 memory locations on the Omron MC520 Gentle Temp thermometer, which save measurements with date and time on the device, you can easily review previous measurements and keep track of the patient's disease progress.