Ordered before 16:59, shipped today!*
Safe pay, also afterwards
30 days reflection period
Thermometers (body thermometers)
By buying a good thermometer (body thermometer), you can measure the temperature of the body very accurately. This will let you know quickly whether you or your child has a fever. The temperature can be measured in different ways:
- Ear thermometers: with an ear thermometer you measure the body temperature through the ear. You use this to measure the temperature of the eardrum.
- Forehead thermometers: a forehead thermometer is a non-contact thermometer that measures the temperature through the forehead. You can often also measure the temperature of, for example, a bottle with heated milk.
- Fever thermometers: with a fever thermometer you measure the body temperature under the armpit (axillary), in the mouth (oral) or through the butt (rectal).
So you can measure the temperature in different ways. In our webshop you will find digital thermometers of various brands.
Buy a high-quality thermometerIt is recommended to buy a good thermometer so that you always have it at home. Of course you do not want to look for a good thermometer only when you have a fever. Researching a good body thermometer in advance will help you. Especially because there is a wide range of different types and types of thermometers.
What's the Best Thermometer to Buy?There are different types and types of digital thermometers. The question is therefore what you are specifically looking for in a thermometer. The best thermometer has a combination of accuracy, ease of use and speed.
- If you are looking for the best thermometer based on accuracy then you should a fever thermometer A fever thermometer, when used rectally, can accurately display body temperature.
- If you want to buy a thermometer that is easy to use, for example for babies, then offers a Braun forehead thermometer the ideal outcome. Your baby can sleep peacefully while you measure the temperature through the forehead.
- An ear thermometer offers the right combination of ease of use and accuracy. This thermometer measures more accurately than a forehead thermometer and is easier to use.