Sustainability is our top priority. We would like to pass this beautiful world on to future generations. We will therefore package more sustainably and try to reduce our CO2 emissions as much as possible. In addition, we try to avoid the use of plastic as much as possible.
What we do include:
- The shipping boxes we use to ship our products are made from FSC-certified recycled cardboard.
- The shipping boxes are neutral, brown, cardboard.
- The shipping boxes contain as little air as possible. The shipping boxes are custom-made as much as possible.
- Any air in the boxes is filled with filling material. This is to protect the product so that it is not damaged during shipping. The filling material we use are recycled boxes. These are cut into special protective mats.
- We try to reuse the shipping boxes as much as possible. A returned shipping box is used for a new shipment.
- The tape we use to seal the boxes is made of paper.
- Products that can be shipped in bags will be shipped in bags. Bags contain less air than shipping boxes, so that delivery vans can be loaded more efficiently.
- The shipping bags we use are 100% recycled material.
- A management fee is paid to Stibat for every product purchased with batteries.
- A recycling fee is paid to Wecycle for every product purchased with batteries.